Thursday, October 4, 2007

Charlottesville Parade Of Homes Oct. 6-7 & Oct. 13-14

The Charlottesville Parade Of Homes is this weekend and next weekend!

Enjoy reasonably-priced to expensive homes on the tour, get ideas for your home, or find your dream home.

See the latest in technology and finish details in these fine homes.

You'll see many different types and homes. The builders welcome your comments.

As a Parade of Homes Judge for the realtors, I inspected l5 of these fine homes. I have my favorite, and I'll let you know, if you let me know. It was a hard decision, and we had to choose not by price but which home gave you the most and had special features etc.

Please post a comments with your favorite home.

Here's the Charlottesville Parade of Homes web site:

http://www.caar.com/poh

Here's a map of the Charlottesville Parade of Homes:

http://www.caar.com/main/areamap

After you take the tour, you can call me if you want to write an offer.

Karen J. Kehoe
www.move2va.com
"The Key To Your Real Estate Success"

No comments: