Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Tax Tip: Window Tinting

Are tax tips helpful to you? I would suspect everyone likes to save $'s on taxes. Recently the IRS has decided window tinting now falls under the category of "other" energy saving home improvements, and can be used as a tax credit.

Here's an article from about how you can get a tax credit for adding window tinting film to your home's windows.

Please share your own tax tips... leave a comment!

No comments: