Thursday, June 14, 2007

Development in Albemarle County

"Developments given go-ahead"
By Jeremy Borden
June 14, 2007

Click here to read the article, then see my comments below: Developments given go-ahead

I welcome your comments on development in the area. Here are my thoughts on this article...

Albemarle County only has so many acres available for development, and I believe we should be
careful as we develop.

Albemarle County in my opinion, asked the developers to give more to proffers of the county, and they did so. As long as our roads and schools are carefully watched for impact, the developers can help promote Albemarle County, and add to the tax base for all, I believe they should have a fair chance.

Glenmore after several years finally got approved.

Albemarle County and the city of Charlottesville are a special place to live, and we should strive to keep it that way.

Please leave a comment with your thoughts... both positive and negative are appreciated!

No comments: